President Omar al Bashir Removed by Sudanese Military
President Omar al Bashir Removed – Sudan Protest started in Khartoum calling for President Omar al Bashir’s resignation and urge the army to stand by the people.
According to Al Mayadeen, a Lebanese TV channel, member of the Sudan Army have declared that President Omar al Bashir has been removed from all positions after a successful coup after weeks of anti-government protests.
Recently Posted: Angola Bans Islam – What’s Your Opinion?
Military personnel announced that the military council will now govern the country at least for a year during this transition period.
Assistants and deputies of President Bashir have also apparently been shown the door, though there was no official confirmation of it.
Continue reading at Manager Job at J Green & Sons Ltd N75,000 – N150,000 | Abc Naija
Protests have erupted in Sudan, since December, due to rising consumer goods prices. Mass rallies prompted President Omar Bashir, who has been in power for 30 years, to dissolve the cabinet and declare a year-long state of national emergency.
- President Omar Hassan al-Bashir,
- Sudanese president Omar al-Bashir has stepped down,
- President Omar al Bashir’s resignation,
- Sudan’s president Omar al-Bashir has left office,
- President Omar al-Bashir Has Stepped down,
- Sudan ruler Al-Bashir removed as president,
- Sudan unrest latest updates,
- Sudan President Omar removed from power,
- Omar al-Bashir Butcher of Darfur