Photo Editing Software By Photoscape Version 3.7
PhotoScape is a fun and easy photo editing software that enables you to fix and enhance photos.
PhotoScape is a graphics editing program, developed by MOOII Tech, Korea. The basic concept of PhotoScape is ‘easy and fun’, allowing users to easily edit photographs taken from their digital cameras or even mobile phones. PhotoScape provides a simple user interface to perform common photo enhancements including color adjustment, cutting, resizing, printing and GIF animation.
Photoscape operates on Microsoft Windows systems and Mac. It is not available on Linux systems. The default languages are English and Korean, with additional language packages available for download.
Photoscape Version 3.7 is the current stable release. However, older versions are still available for Windows 98 or ME users. It is distributed free of charge for all users, including commercial bodies.
2 Notable release
4 External links
- Viewer: View photos in your folder, create a slideshow
- Editor: resizing, brightness and color adjustment, white balance, backlight correction, frames, balloons,
- mosaic mode, adding text, drawing pictures, cropping, filters, red eye removal, blooming, paint brush, clone stamp, effect brush
- Batch editor: Batch edit multiple photos
- Page: Merge multiple photos on the page frame to create one final photo
- Combine: Attach multiple photos vertically or horizontally to create one final photo
- Animated GIF: Use multiple photos to create a final animated photo
- Print: Print portrait shots, carte de visites(CDV), passport photos
- Splitter: Slice a photo into several pieces
- Screen Capture: Capture your screenshot and save it
- Color Picker: Zoom in on images, search and pick a color
- Rename: Change photo file names in batch mode
- Raw Converter: Convert RAW to JPG
- Paper Print: Print lined, graph, music and calendar paper
- Face Search: Find similar faces on the Internet
3.1 May 28, 2008 Initial release.
3.2 October 9, 2008 Many new options and supports +19 languages.
3.3 January 5, 2009 Many new options, adjustments, tools and supports +23 languages
3.4 August 28, 2009 Many new options, adjustments, supports netbook resolutions (1024×600) and supports +27 languages.
3.5 May 24, 2010 Adjustments, new tools, stop supportings Windows 95, 98 and Me, start support Windows 7, Vista and supports +34 languages.
3.6 December 21, 2011 New options, adjustments and supports +37 languages.
3.6.1 February 28, 2012 Adjustments, new tools.
3.6.2 April 23, 2012 Adjustments, support RAW files.
3.6.3 December 27, 2012 Adjustments and new functions, vibration brush included.
3.6.4 June 25, 2013 Adjustments, new tools and functions, JPEG quality option improved.
3.6.5 July 5, 2013 Bug fixes for Sharpen, Blur and Bloom filters, Blur Brush upgraded.
- Photoscape, PC World, November 16, 2010
- Luke Alessi (December 9, 2012). “Programmi per Modificare Foto Gratis – I Migliori” (in Italian). Tutto Tech. Retrieved January 6, 2013.
- Sue Chastain. “PhotoScape for Windows Free Photo Editor Review“. About.com. Retrieved January 6, 2013.
- “Change Log“. PhotoScape Official Website. Retrieved January 6, 2013.