How to open a Yahoo mail account for your self is what has been difficult but the easiest among all yahoo packages.To some blogs you may see it as ”create yahoo account using mobile” which actually shows you how to open to open a Yahoo mail account for your self using your mobile phone while others title theirs as ”create yahoo new account new user account”As a new interested user, you have to be equipped with the requisite knowledge on yahoo dose and don’ts to avoid being blocked or banned and some other bloggers titles their own content on how to open a Yahoo mail account for your self as ”create yahoo account for Facebook” which does not mean that Yahoo accounts and Facebook are the same but to let you know that the information’s or the your bio-data needed to complete and enjoy your account on yahoo mail is almost the same, just that one of them requires more information than the other.
Then, let me not take much of your time before breaking the real thing for you, lets go straight to the topic of the day, which is to open a Yahoo mail account for your self.
Steps to follow:
1. Open your browser and type in this URL, www.yahoomail.com or better open the app if with a phone.
2. Click on Sign Up and enter your details (Bio-data).
3. Click continue.
4. Click either Text me an Account Key or Call me with a verification code.
5. Enter the key sent to your line to verify that you have access to the phone.
6. Click Continue.
However, a Yahoo account is more than just an email provider. With a Yahoo account, you get access to various Yahoo features: news feed, calendar, notepad section, address book, and more.
With a Yahoo account, you can also manage other email accounts like Gmail and Outlook, from within Yahoo Mail, as well as configure auto-replies when you’re on vacation.
The best way to make a new Yahoo account is through the desktop website:
- Open your browser and type in this URL, www.yahoomail.com or better open the app if with a phone.
- Fill out the form with your first and last name, the username you’d like to use for your new Yahoo email address, a password, your phone number and birth-date, and optionally your gender.
- Click Continue to proceed to next page:
- Click either Text me an Account Key or Call me with a verification code.
- Enter the key sent to your line to verify that you have access to the phone.
- Click Continue.You’ll be redirected to Yahoo’s homepage. You can access Yahoo Mail by clicking Mail on the top right corner of the page, or by accessing the mail.yahoo.com URL.