2019 JAMB CBT CENTRE REQUIREMENTS.
COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT) CENTRE REQUIREMENTS
1. 250 functional Desktop Computer systems or laptops with 10% (i.e 25) backups.2. Provision of individual cubicle with minimum length of 26 inches, breadth of 18 inches and height of 18 inches and appropriate seat for each system.
3. Minimum 15 inches flat screen Computer monitor for desktop or 17 inches for
4. The computer systems must be connected to a robust computer server with a
capacity to carry 250 systems concurrently.
5. All the computer systems must be linked together on Cable Local Area Network topology (LAN). (Wireless Computer connection is not allowed).
6. Adequate security and minimum of five (5) technical personnel and one network engineer.
7. Availability of back-up power supply (power generating set of minimum 40kva
for a centre with 250 systems; 60 kva for 350 systems and 100kva for above 350
systems) and UPS/inverters that can carry all systems for a minimum of two (2)
8. The centre must be adequately fenced.
9. Provision must be made for a holding room or reception facility e.g canopy with chairs, etc.
10. The centre must not be in shared premises such as cinema hall, shopping mall,market, etc.
11. Availability of adequate and functional air-conditioners and lighting.
12. Provision of up to date Antivirus and all the systems must be virus free.
13. Minimum of Windows 7 or higher version of windows operating system.
14. IP Camera (CCTV) is compulsory for all CBT centers (Specification to be given by JAMB).
how much does jamb pay cbt centers
business plan for jamb cbt centre
jamb cbt center requirement
how to become jamb registration centre
cost of setting up a jamb cbt center
cbt centre proposal
2019 cbt centre requirements
jamb registration centre access code